From concept to completion, we offer personalized bathroom design services and installation. We follow building codes and take into account the plumbing, wiring, and structural aspects of the job, while making your bathroom beautiful and within budget.
We also provide shower glass for your new or existing bathroom. A clear glass shower door/wall can help make a bathroom look larger and let in natural light from a window or light fixtures to the entire bathroom. The tempered glass we offer is the best quality and custom sized to your bath. Based on the bathroom design, we offer framed or frameless shower glass options.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
You have made it to our website because you are ready to start building your dream bathroom. Now you want to know where to start.
- Gather some inspirational bathroom snapshots: Browse through magazines, websites (like Houzz), etc. to find a couple bathrooms you like. You may like the color scheme or the specific sink or layout. Just gather all these pieces of information in one spot. If you’ve browsed and still have no ideas, it’s ok! Our designers will help you once they meet you.
- Set up an appointment: Give us a call at 301-335-4749 or email us at email@example.com and set up an appointment for your free bathroom remodel estimate.
- Meeting of the minds: At the appointment, the designer will meet with you to check out the space, measure the space, find out your budget and sit down with you to find out what your dream bathroom looks like. The designer will provide design tweaks if necessary. If you don’t know what you want, our designer will ask some questions to get an idea of your style and taste, how you use your bathroom, and provide a rough design to start out with. From there, both of you can work to adjust the design to be your dream bathroom.
- Choose your material: Once the design of the bathroom is finalized, you will meet with the designer to finalize the materials: vanity, countertop, paint, tile, shower, tub, toilet, etc.
- Sign the contract: With design and material finalized, a formal estimate will be reviewed with you to ensure all details for the project are captured and the payment schedule is set. After you sign the contract, a timeline will be finalized for when the project will start.
- The messy part: Our professional crew will arrive at your house to complete your project. How long will they be making a mess at your house? Depends on your project. But don’t worry! They clean up after themselves and leave the project clean and beautiful, ready for you to enjoy.
- Bubble bath time! Now your project’s finished, all you have to do is get ready to relax in your dream bathroom completed by Kitchen and Bath Concepts in Rockville, MD.